We have worked hard to make our site accessible to everyone.
All pages on this site use structured semantic mark-up to define content. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2, H3 and H4 tags for subtitles.
Most modern browsers feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing. You can generally change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by following these instructions:
- PC / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press +. To decrease page zoom: hold down the CTRL key and press -
- Mac / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press +. To decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press -
Links are written to make sense out of context.
This site uses cascading style sheets (CSS) for presentation. If your browser or internet device does not support style sheets, the use of semantic mark-up ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
You may also use your own styles to view this site, for example:
- Internet Explorer – select Tools > Internet Options... > Accessibility...
- Firefox users – select Tools > Options... > Content > Fonts & Colours.
You can view the Bond Dickinson website on a wide range of browsers and devices, include smartphones and tablets.
We would advise that you keep your browser version up to date by downloading the latest version:
- Internet Explorer – www.microsoft.com/ie
- Firefox – www.mozilla.org/products/firefox
- Opera – www.opera.com
- Safari - www.apple.com/uk/safari
- Google Chrome - www.google.com/chrome
Our website is tested on browsers running on the following operating systems Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX.
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
If you have any feedback on the accessibility of this site, please contact: Katie Matthews, Senior Digital Executive