We draw together a range of business experience to offer insight and commercial innovation as well as legal expertise.
The pace of change in the commercial world has never been faster. And with this speed comes increased risk to you and your business. You’re looking for a partnership: A team of legal experts who’ll put themselves in your shoes to anticipate risks and maximise rewards.
Based across the UK, our commercial team works at a local, national, international and even virtual level. Providing advice, negotiating on your behalf and drafting a full range of commercial contracts, many of us have worked in-house and in business, meaning our expert advice is backed up by practical experience.
We recognise that you’re looking to your law firm to provide sound legal knowledge that’s grounded in an understanding of what you want to achieve and the things currently stopping you, quicker than anyone else. It matters most to us that you feel we’re listening; that we’re a part of your in-house team.
Innovation and outstanding service provision sit at our core. We use sophisticated technology to streamline document production and underpin our sound legal and commercial experience as well as broad sector knowledge. Whether a simple contract review or a complex public sector procurement matter, we work hard to provide consistently excellent value, quality and insight. We care about getting it right and that’s why some of the most noted brands across the UK trust us with their commercial legal needs.
Get in touch
T:+44 (0)23 8020 8420
What we do
We have particular experience in the following areas:
- Commercial Contracts
- Competition and Antitrust
- Payment Services
- Commercial Insurance
- Projects and public private partnerships
- Procurement and contracting for the public sector
- Franchising and concessions
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Commercial trading
- Online sales of products and services
- Chemicals and other product safety legislation
- Export control
- Intellectual property (including trade mark filing services)
- Anti-bribery and corruption legislation
- Financial services regulations as they apply to the provision of services
- Procurement and supply of IT products and services
- Software development, licensing, support and maintenance
- Distribution of hardware, software and services, including reseller arrangements
- Escrow arrangements
- Government and public sector IT projects
- Privacy, data protection and information risk governance and compliance
- Waste management
Examples of work
Our clients include: Citibank, Lotte Chemical UK, Whitbread, Kingfisher, TSB, Old Mutual, Northgate, Specsavers and AIG.