Making sure that your company is complying with its statutory requirements is an essential part of doing business.
Whilst it might not be your first priority, making sure you’re adhering to the statutory company secretarial and filing requirements is important. It is also an area which is undergoing significant reforms. We’re right by your side, ready to support you across the full spectrum of company secretarial services.
Working within our leading corporate team, our company secretarial professionals advise and support companies of all types, from early stage businesses through to multinationals and quoted companies.
Our company secretarial experts include solicitors, members of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators and paralegals. In the same way that every organisation is different, so we tailor each team we build to suit specific needs.
Whether you need us to act as your company secretary (which we do for a number of private companies as well as listed companies), set up on-line access for you to your statutory books and other records, or provide company secretarial services on an ad-hoc basis, you can trust us to deliver a professional, expert service in a prompt, cost-effective way.
The team provides "excellent responsiveness and clear unambiguous advice."
Chambers & Partners Guide (UK)
Get in touch
Company Secretarial Administrator
T:+44 (0)191 279 9205
What we do
We have particular experience in the following areas:
- Company incorporations
- Providing a company secretary
- Maintaining your statutory books and dealing with Companies House filings
- Registered office service
- Advising you on company meetings
- Company searches
- Reorganisations of share capital
- Corporate governance consultancy and advice
- Advising on the responsibilities and duties of directors
- Re-registering your company as private, public, limited or unlimited.
Examples of work
- We advised digital bank Atom on strategic partnership with BBVA and its £135 million fundraising
Other clients include: B&Q Group, Gurit, Huntsman, Immediate Media Company, Manitowoc, Noble Energy, Pennon Group, Reece Group, REG Group, Vertellus and Vertu Motors.