We provide a full service in relation to every aspect of buying, selling and financing high value residential properties – both for rural and urban property.
We advise both domestic and international clients on buying and selling residential real estate in the UK – and provide the full range of services relating to the acquisition and holding of real estate assets.
We deliver reliable, swift and pragmatic advice. Our specialist residential conveyancing lawyers are always available, and if a transaction requires it we can also use the experience of the firm’s wide range of experts in areas such as planning, tax and banking.
Whether you’re buying or selling a family home or investment property, re-mortgaging or transferring equity, we work hard to deliver an unrivalled client experience. We ask the right questions – and provide innovative solutions.
Get in touch
T:+44 (0)117 989 6785
What we do
We have particular experience in the following areas:
- Buying or selling rural and urban residential property
- Property auction conveyancing
- Property investment
- Buying a new home
- Shared ownership
- Remortgaging and equity release
- Landlord and Tenant matters including enfranchisement.
We have expertise across a range of sectors including:
Examples of work
- Advising on the sale of a North Somerset estate to achieve a successful sale to three separate buyers on behalf of a demanding seller.
- Advising a London based company representing overseas purchasers of prime London properties which required a quick turnaround.
- Advising a finance company in providing facilities to borrowers for the purchase and development of high value residential properties.
- Advising a Somerset landowner on a programme of sales and rationalisation of his residential estate properties.
- Advising St Monica Trust on a range of asset management matters.