A new database of 'star lawyers' around the world has been launched today and nine of Bond Dickinson's lawyers have been included due to outstanding client feedback. Graham Jeffries, Banking Partner, is one of only six UK lawyers to be ranked in the Top 30 globally with three distinct recommendations from clients.
Graham was praised for his knowledge and experience and described as 'very astute' and 'an exceptionally good finance lawyer, with an exceptional ability to advise clearly and simply.'
The other Bond Dickinson lawyers to be recommended by clients and feature in the database are:
- Robert Phillips, Corporate Partner
- David Rewcastle, Partner and Head of Transport and Infrastructure
- Kevin Bell, Corporate Partner
- Jackie Gray, Projects & Procurement Partner
- Nigel Williams, Corporate Finance Partner
- Patrick Cantrill, Intellectual Property Partner
- Sebastian Briggs, Corporate Partner
- Cole Stacey, Associate, Banking and Finance
The Acritas Star database has been compiled through interviews with nearly 4,000 general counsel and other senior leaders at legal departments around the world as part of the broader legal market insights survey Acritas conduct every year, called Sharplegal, in which Bond Dickinson regularly ranks amongst the Top 20 firms.
One of the questions introduced this year was whether the GCs had worked with a lawyer in the last year who had really stood out to them and these responses have formed the database.